iSLIDE values the privacy of your guests. All iSLIDE systems are running completely according to the new European Union Privacy Law of May 2018 and we go even beyond that to ensure your guests’ privacy to the fullest. Here we explain how.
WHAT DOES THE NEW EUROPEAN UNION PRIVACY LAW SAY?
• Consumers always have to give permission to have their data saved.
• Children under 16 years of age need permission from their parents to have their
• When data is saved, the consumer has to be informed what will happen with their
data and who will have access to it.
• Consumers have to be informed how long their data is saved and how it is secured.
• Consumers have the option to have insight in their data within 30 days upon request
• Consumers can have their data deleted within 30 days upon request, also data that
has been stored at third parties.